6.21.2013

My RHEA sunshine!

My sweet little niece was born!!!


Rhea Lihe Raspopi
7lbs 8oz.  20 in.  @6:53PM MST

So proud of my BESTIE Summer for doing an amazing job at giving birth. She made it look so effortless.


I wasn't able to physically be present in the delivery room to catch my sweet baby girl, BUT thank goodness for FACETIME!


The process of birth is so magical. I've personally have witnessed two births both being my sweet nieces. You are filled with instant happiness and for me LOTS & LOTS of tears of JOY.


After she was measured and weighed, I was posted near her and I kept talking to her over FaceTime and babygirl definitely recognized my voice, from all the times I talked and had our dance off sessions  with her while she was in Summers belly. Rhea is just a perfect little love bug. I seriously cant wait to hold her and just give her all my lovin'


Tia loves you mamas!
Besos...

No comments:

Post a Comment